Latest News

Sunday 7 April 2013

WresleMania XXIX »Predicton » (End of Streak & New Champions)

WWEBlaze's Second Prediction And First Prediction for Sunday's WWE WrestleMania XXIX.After a Long Long Time happy to Seeing All of You though this Prediction.

Team Hell No vs. Ziggler & Big E: I think there is a possibility in the Dolph Ziggler cash in, so I’m picking Team Hell No.

Predicted Winner:Team Hell No..!

The Rock vs. John Cena
:John Cena has already promised to all his fans that He Will become the WWE Champion after WM29. And Addresses the Rock with Your Time is Over 2012 This is My Time 2013.

Predicted Winner:New WWE Champion John Cena

 Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger:This Fight is beeing to be held on among the nations with U.S.A and Mexico and One Slogan is Raising always "WE ARE THE PEOPLE"

Oh.! No! He is Coming To Show the World Enter in the Middle of the Macth With His Money in the Bank and Crashed it Over Alberto Del Rio and shocked Everyone in the Arena.Show OFF goes on the air.

Predicted New Winner:New World Champion Dolph Ziggler


The Undertaker vs. CM Punk: I’m to the point where I doubt I will ever pick against the streak and with the heavy ending to RAW this week and the tie in with the later Paul Bearer (Bill Moody) I just want see Undertaker losing this one.CM Punk 20-1 Streak Ended off...And Introduced a New WrestleMania Championship Belt

Precticted Winner:WrestleMania Champion CM Punk /w Paul Heyman

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H: This is a tougher one for me; I can see reasons for this match to go either way. Brock won the first match, Hunter’s career is on the line,And Now Finally the Career is Theratended.

Predicted Winner:Brock Lesnar /w Paul heyman

Fandango vs. Chris Jericho: WWE seems to be really high on Fandango so I see him picking up the win here. It just doesn’t make sense to beat a guy in his debut match and Jericho

Predicted Winner:Fandango

Rhodes Scholars & Bellas vs. Tons of Funk & Funkettes: This match could certainly go either way, and in the end it doesn’t matter all that much

Predicted Winner: Tons of Funk & Funkettes

Mark Henry vs. The Ryback: For me this comes down to who needs it most. I’m not sure Ryback has had a significant win on PPV yet so I think he needs this win so much more than Mark.

Predicted Winner:Mark Henry

The Shield vs. Orton, Show, Sheamus: I’m picking The Shield in this one. I don’t think they have been beaten in a match yet and I don’t see any reason to start now. Orton, Show, and Sheamus are not a regular team so having a miscue either on purpose or by accident by someone on this team leading to one of them getting pinned is what I would do. The WWE Need Sheild to do So..

 Predicted Winner:The Sheild


                                                                               By

                                                               Team WWE Blaze

                                                               Twitter - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post