Latest News

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Blaze News » Mark Henry Returns During Monday's WWE Raw

"The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry made his return on tonight’s WWE Raw from Atlanta.
Henry attacked Daniel Bryan at ringside before beating down Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara in the ring.

There has been a lot of talk in recent months about Henry retiring soon. In an interview by HOT937 last year Henry addressed the retirement rumor:
"(Once I do retire), I'm definitely going to do some TV and film. I've turned down more stuff than I can sit here and name. I have aspirations of having my own company or working with WWE in the developmental process.
There's a lot I can do. ... I don't know if I can train, but I don't have the tolerance for all the bull. "A lot of people think they know more than you. I wouldn't be able to put up with it. I don't have the aptitude to coach or instruct. But, front a booker or agent stand point, I'd be able to do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post