Latest News

Thursday 14 February 2013

Elimination Chamber 2013 » Elimination Chamber Complete Prediction by David Digil

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My First Ever Prediction, I have decided to rename my Editorials,Secondly, this Sunday we have the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View to look forward to. There are definite.Wrestlemania ramifications on the line and the card looks solid on paper. Here are my predictions
for what I believe is going to happen this Sunday.The Only Way to Get in to WrestleMania XXIX


Youtube Pre-Show Macth

Brdus Clay & Tensai Vs Rodhes Scholars


Winner :Brodus Clay&Tensai

Divas Champion Macth

Kaitlyn Vs Tamina

Winner: Still Divas Champion Kaitlyn

United States Champion Macth

Antonio Cesaro Vs The Miz

Winner : Still the U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro

World Heavy Weight ChmapionShip Macth

Winner :Via DQ or Countout Still the World Champion Alberto Del Rio

The Arena Goes Air off Hits Here to Show the World With the Money in the Bank Elimination Chamber Goes of Fire with Dolph Zigger,Aj,Big E

World Heavy Weight ChmapionShip Macth 

Alberto Del Rio Vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner:New World Champion Dolph Ziggler

Six Man Tag Macth

The Sheild Vs Ryback,Sheamus,John Cena

Winner : Ryback,Sheamus,John Cena

Elimination Chamber Macth 

Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane vs Mark Henry vs Jack Swagger vs Chris Jericho


The Winner Will Advances to WrestleMania XXIX For the World Chmapion,It Would be Now Farm on Y2J

Winner : Chris Jericho

WWE Champion Macth

The Rock Vs CM Punk

Winner Will Headline to WrestleMania XXIX with the John Cena,Its Now John Cena Vs The Rock II

Winner : The Rock

There you have it, all of my rambling thoughts about what I think is going to happen this Sunday. I appreciate you taking to the time to read my Colum. If you would like to hear more of my thoughts, you can add me on Twitter or you can friend me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post